JCIA, Japan Cooperative Insurance Association Incorporated holds business study workshops with the aim of contributing to facilitation of the cooperative insurance business by helping executives and regular employees of the member societies understand the latest domestic and international issues, in which the member societies are highly interested and which are likely to have an impact on their cooperative insurance operations.
The outline of the third Business Study Workshop for fiscal 2011 where as many as 47 persons participated in the workshop from a wide range of departments of member societies of the JCIA, is as flows,
- Date: Friday, 27th January, 2012
- Place: Shinjuku Historical Museum
- Cosponsor: Saikyosairen (Japan Reinsurance Federation of Consumers'Cooperatives)
- Theme: (1) Catastrophe Risk Modeling and its problem
Lecturer: Koji Yamamoto, Risk & Catastrophe Analyst, Willis Japan
Insurance Broker K.K.
(2) Access to Capital Markets - The Trend of Insurance-Linked Securities Market
Lecturer: Masaaki Katsuyama, Managing Director, Guy Carpenter Japan, Inc.